Skip to main content

Sachin Back on full throttle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sachin Tendulkar’s innings against west Indies at DLF cup after 6 months layoff was refreshing one. I had never doubted the genius but certain few manjrekars and other required vindication on their face to acknowledge the little master.
The most exciting part of his innings was his aggression. I have followed Tendulkar right from his debut in Pakistan to current but on few occasion saw him hitting 5 sixes. Tendulkar is aggressive player but he seldom hit sixes he is more a four kind of batsmen combining timing with sheer placement, power was never a part of Sachin’s batting.
I think this time he was determined to show the detractor that he can play the long handle if he wants but sometime he chooses to be subdued player for benefit of the team.
Openings innings with Dravid is good experimentation but I think Shewag will be wasted by this arrangement. Shewag is excellent stroke player with best hand eye coordination. He is more comfortable when the field is up and he has more choices on going over the in field. Shewag in middle order will face lot of problems in adjusting his natural game to the existing condition. I am sure this experimentation will not last long and we will see Shewag back in openings spot along with tendulkar.
Doubts about Tendulkar’s fitness are gone now with his efficient batting and staying on the pitch for 50 over unbeaten with strike rate of 95. Dravid must be relieved man as the batting pressure on him is reduced.
I am confident we will see lot more innings from Tendulkar in near future and as he has said he will call it day when he feels no hunger for runs.
Thanks Tendulkar for entertaining us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of "Final Draft" marathi play

First of all I would like to congratulate author\director\actor of "Final Draft" on excellent performance in the play. I am not avid watcher of Marathi play. I took a shot of watching “Final Draft” after some good reviews from my friend. I watched this play at Gadkari Rangmandir in thane. The ticket was cheap as compared to what we pay to watch disastrous movies at multiplex. So on that count I also would like to appreciate producers efforts on making play affordable to watch. First impression of “Final Draft” for me was unrealistic. I thought the protagonist girl was to fragile in her thoughts to inspire a arrogant professor to mends his way. Please understand that my views on this play are from my point of view and they may sound naïve. But I guess in any work if you want to reach the pinnacle of perfection you have to take in account all the viewer (also a knucklehead like me). I didn’t had problem in understanding the message of the play. But when I watch anything whether

Toothless Tiger!!!!!!!!!!!!

The tiger has roared again as usual but this time off the mark. Bal Thackeray the patriarch of Sena spit venom through the mouthpiece Samnna regarding none other the legend Tendulkar. Thackeray was reacting to the statement by Ted in media on mumbai. Tendulkar said that mumbai is for all indians. Taking a shot in cricketing terms Thackeray termed the statement as cheeky single. With due respect to Thackeray's cricketing knowledge (if it exist) i don't think the statement was cheeky but more of point blank view. I have been supporting Sena (voting for them) since i got the voting rights. There approach to Hinduism in general and marathi manoos in particular has always likened by me and many. But in recent times Sena is found wanting in its approach and execution towards the cause of marathi manoos. I always believed that there are few untouchables in this country, the modern day definition. Sachin Tendulkar, APJ Abdul Kalam and some others. The people of this count