Skip to main content

Miami Heat Too Hot to handle......................


Miami Heat became first time NBA champion. The team got revived after induction of Shaq couple of years back was a good contender for the ring. The credit goes to the trio of Pat Riley, Shaq & Wade. After trailing by 2-0 against Dallas life was never easy for Miami they had to win all 3 home games and beat Dallas on there home court, which they were not able to do since 2002. Shaq’s presence guarantees you that he will be double teamed, which makes life easier for other players including Wade. As we have seen Shaq was not in his personal best otherwise the series would have been 4-0. He continues to face trouble at the free throw. But I guess Shaq would not mind that adding fourth ring to his record, this win is special to Shaq as it was without Kobe Bryant. Shaq and Kobe were involved in bitter power struggle at LA Lakers which led to disintegration of the team and Shaq moving to Miami.

I think this was Dallas Maverick’s best chance with all players including Nowitzki firing all cylinders with best home record and home court advantage. It was evident from desperation shown by Mark Cuban at the end of 5th game. Dallas played their part well but Miami was best in the finals.

New MVP Wade would be the sensation in next season. "Wade is the best player ever," O'Neal said before the trophy ceremony sums it all.

It was existing season for NBA this year with two new teams in the finals. Now the wait starts for a new season…………………..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of "Final Draft" marathi play

First of all I would like to congratulate author\director\actor of "Final Draft" on excellent performance in the play. I am not avid watcher of Marathi play. I took a shot of watching “Final Draft” after some good reviews from my friend. I watched this play at Gadkari Rangmandir in thane. The ticket was cheap as compared to what we pay to watch disastrous movies at multiplex. So on that count I also would like to appreciate producers efforts on making play affordable to watch. First impression of “Final Draft” for me was unrealistic. I thought the protagonist girl was to fragile in her thoughts to inspire a arrogant professor to mends his way. Please understand that my views on this play are from my point of view and they may sound naïve. But I guess in any work if you want to reach the pinnacle of perfection you have to take in account all the viewer (also a knucklehead like me). I didn’t had problem in understanding the message of the play. But when I watch anything whether

Toothless Tiger!!!!!!!!!!!!

The tiger has roared again as usual but this time off the mark. Bal Thackeray the patriarch of Sena spit venom through the mouthpiece Samnna regarding none other the legend Tendulkar. Thackeray was reacting to the statement by Ted in media on mumbai. Tendulkar said that mumbai is for all indians. Taking a shot in cricketing terms Thackeray termed the statement as cheeky single. With due respect to Thackeray's cricketing knowledge (if it exist) i don't think the statement was cheeky but more of point blank view. I have been supporting Sena (voting for them) since i got the voting rights. There approach to Hinduism in general and marathi manoos in particular has always likened by me and many. But in recent times Sena is found wanting in its approach and execution towards the cause of marathi manoos. I always believed that there are few untouchables in this country, the modern day definition. Sachin Tendulkar, APJ Abdul Kalam and some others. The people of this count